[Vtigercrm-developers] Installation Problem in Version 6.0

Bandile Nodada bnodada at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:10:57 GMT 2014

Hi guys

Does this mean that even the Windows executable file gets updated or it's
only the source?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Nodada Bandile
0824711732

"Education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much
you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and
what you don't."
--Anatole France