[Vtigercrm-developers] Installation Problem in Version 6.0

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 07:44:35 GMT 2014

On 19/03/14 07:03, Uma S wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried the installation of source which picked from here
> <https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-downloads/>. Please pick source from
> here as this is recently updated (2 days before).

Err - so this is not version 6.0.0. then?

What is the difference between the tarball dated 2014-03-17 and earlier
tarballs also called vtigercrm6.0.0.tar.gz?

This is not good practice.

If you change the code at *all*, you should really give it a different
version number, e.g. 6.0.1, 6.0.2 etc.

Thanks and please let us know what has changed. I just installed a new
system yesterday but used the tarball I downloaded sometime ago. I did
install the 2 security "patches" on top but now I do not know if that is
all that is different...

Cheers