[Vtigercrm-developers] Installation Problem in Version 6.0

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Mar 19 07:03:26 GMT 2014

Hi,

I tried the installation of source which picked from
here<https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-downloads/>.
Please pick source from here as this is recently updated (2 days before).
Before installation please clear your cache from beginning of time and try
installation that works fine.

If in case it breaks again. Please do send us details about.

   1. Operating system
   2. php version

Regards
Uma S