[Vtigercrm-developers] V6 - sharing access bug?

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Wed Mar 5 09:27:05 GMT 2014

Waiting for contribution in this thread I tested another configuration of
groups and sharing privileges.
To reproduce my steps see below:

1. Created group G1
2. In sharing rules made organizations module as a private
3. Assigned few organizations to the group G1
4. Created group named G2 where I assigned user named USER1
5. Get to the group G1 and insert G2 as a member of G1

Result is that USER1 can not see records assigned to G1. Could you guys
please tell me if this is OK? Is this the way the groups working?
Previously Uma says it is ok that visibility is out of control (read
thread)  now here is no access to records :-) I will appreciate any comment
eventually confirmation that it working somewhere else differently.

Regards
Andrew Smith