[Vtigercrm-developers] V6 - sharing access bug?

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Tue Mar 4 07:31:26 GMT 2014

In my opinion it going too deep. visibility suppose to be limited to
group only not group and user. If this is not bug it is incorrect design
than.
What if user belonging to more groups? Why member of one group should
see documents of other group created by particular user?
On the other word: it like I am an employee of vTiger team, but my wife
not - doesn't it?
Group vTiger and Group Family should be separated or not?
I allow that I am wrong of course therefore I would like to ask forum
guys to issue own opinion.

Regards
Andrew Smith