[Vtigercrm-developers] V6 - sharing access bug?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue Mar 4 07:16:05 GMT 2014

Hi,

This is not a bug. As you explained even-though documents module is
private, We have custom sharing rule saying documents assigned to Group B
can be accessed by Group A Read only. As User 1 is part of Group A and User
2 is part of Group B. If User 1 logged in, He can see all records assigned
to Group B and User 2.

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 7:56 AM, Siam Translations LLP <
info at siam-translations.com> wrote:

> State:
>
> Group A - User 1
> Group B - User 2
> Documents module - private
> Sharing Rule - Documents of Group B can be accessed by Group A Read Only.
> All users having Subordinate Role on the same level
>
> Bug:
>
> Logged User 1 can see all documents assigned to Group B AND to User 2
> Visibility in line with sharing rules should be limited only to documents
> assigned to Group B
> or I am missing something?
>

> Regards
> Andrew Smith