[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 Import Question

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 19:10:16 GMT 2014

On 03/03/14 16:50, Joe Bordes wrote:
> In case it is related:
>
> https://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/170287/v6-import-leads-from-csv-is-not-working

Thanks but unfortunately not - the import runs fine and records are
created, and no errors recorded with debug turned on.

(The link above isn't an error anyway - just a warning)

When we run a simple import (I'll send a copy of my test file in the
morning - it's on another machine) all the right records are created and
the link between the Contact and Organisation is recorded in the
accountid column of vtiger_contactdetails.

What doesn't happen is the the new bit; the copying of the value of the
accountname field to the new label column in vtiger_crmentity. Simply
re-saving the account via the UI then updates this column this
information correctly. But if you want to import many thousands of
records this sucks ;-)

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk