[Vtigercrm-developers] Colors on ListView

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Mon Jun 30 06:40:17 GMT 2014

Hy,

I would like to guide you to my Colorizer extension, but unfortunately it
is commercial.

https://shop.stefanwarnat.de/colorizer/

Preview Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krauT87SF-Q

This Extension allows you to simple configure different color/formatting
configurations based on values of records.(Also applied in Listview)
If you want to use other formatting features, I could expand the extension.

One addition *if you want to check fields, which are not currently shown in
listview:*
Because of missing plugin interface (@Prasad: I could help you with this
feature ;) ) you need to integrate a second module, which require
modification of 2-3 core files to integrate a better plugin interface.
(You found all information on the extension page)

Stefan

----
*Freelancer at Webdevelopment*

Web: http://www.stefanwarnat.de