[Vtigercrm-developers] New Extensions Store! - Take a Tour

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Mon Jun 30 05:06:32 GMT 2014

We plan to enable Store for Ondemand - but this is not immediate.

There are certain challenges in deployment, customer-support and
experience to be thought through.

Competing modules is fine as long as it is done fairly with
a firm roadmap and certain to support customer for long-period.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog