[Vtigercrm-developers] Tickets Contacts and Organizations

Sparker sparker at maxxservers.net
Thu Jun 26 17:16:30 GMT 2014

Well this is the same file I currently have.

The tickets are being created which is good. However when the ticket is created it is not selecting the contact or organization associated with the email and populating the fields accordingly.

Just to be clear on the steps.

Contact in vtiger using sending from abs at someplace.com sends an email to helpdesk at someplace.com

The workflow and mailconverter work as they should.
A ticket is created and email is sent to administrator ( this works fine )
When the administrator looks at the ticket the Contact and Organization field are blank. – We are forced to manually add the organization and contact person into the fields.

Previously in 5.4 when a ticket was created via email as explained above. The ticket ‘would’ have that information populated properly.

All other features and aspects work great.

Please let me know if you have any other ideas.

Thank you,

Sparker