[Vtigercrm-developers] Tickets Contacts and Organizations

Sparker sparker at maxxservers.net
Thu Jun 26 01:37:17 GMT 2014

Hello Team,

I am a long time Vtiger user and really hope this isn't just me..

I have researched all over and have yet to find a solution.
When a ticket is created via email Vtiger 6.0 fails to associate the ticket
with a Contact or the Organization.

I have spent hours upon hours ( probably days of total invested time)
researching and asking in the forums etc.
We have yet to find a solution.

Is there anyone out there that can assist with this issue? It used to work
fine in 5.4

Thank you for any input and or advise.

Regards,
Sparker