[Vtigercrm-developers] New Extensions Store! - Take a Tour

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Tue Jun 24 07:46:58 GMT 2014

We love the experience of installing apps on the Mobile app stores, and
trying to replicate that in Vtiger. If the revenue we generate from the app
store (25% of the app fee) is good, then that means developers will be lot
happier (with 75%) which is going to make us even more happier.

The main hurdle is that the framework API limitations require some system
file changes, which makes the extension non-compliant. That is something we
are working to address this and see more extensions listed. However, we
will not be able to solve this in 1 version.

Regards,
Sreenivas

--
Sreenivas Kanumuru