[Vtigercrm-developers] Outgoing server issue and bounce email

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Mon Jun 23 06:00:19 GMT 2014

Right, as I said before I moved from vps to gmail with outgoing server
(ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465)  What I noticed is that when i sending from
vtiger
from configured gmail account (gmail for apps) the bounce back email
pointing still
to my my vps: apache at server1.siam-translations.com
This causing issue with tracking invalid addresses. I used
http://www.mail-tester.com
to check email rank. The best will be when bounce back email pointing to
gmail (or currently configured outgoing server). Any help will be
appreciated

Regards
Andrew Smith