[Vtigercrm-developers] Migration and profiles issue

nexusbroadcast leo at nexusbroadcast.com
Fri Jun 6 09:45:22 GMT 2014

I think the issue is with a populated database.  I have had no issues
migrated a basic new installation.  However several populated systems have
all had a variation of these issues.   Currently the latest issue
discovered is that a non-admin user cannot login - they receive a blank
screen.  If I switch that same user to admin - they can login.