[Vtigercrm-developers] Migration and profiles issue

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri Jun 6 05:45:12 GMT 2014

Hi,

In the migrated instance from v 5.4 to v 6.0, we are not able to reproduce
the above explained issue about profiles. But we nail down the issue about
Configuration Editor. For which i have raised a ticket here in trac
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8085>. Please update your
observation. We will look into this soon.

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 6:01 PM, nexusbroadcast <leo at nexusbroadcast.com>
wrote:

> Did you ever resolve this?  I have this issue as well.  I cannot see the
> existing profiles.  If I try to add one that exists - its says profile
> already exists.  If I try to add a different name - it goes through the
> motions but does not get added.
>
> Also the configuration editor settings are not showing in the settings
> menu.
> Click the option returns a page that just says Configuration Editor with no
> content.
>
> This was an upgrade from 5.4 to v 6 using the latest migration script from
> the vtiger website.

With
Best Regards
Uma.S