[Vtigercrm-developers] Extension Store: On Demand vs Open Source

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Jul 23 11:44:08 GMT 2014

> 1. Do not allow user who did not purchase/started trial to post
> comments/rate?

This is taken care now.

2. Can module vendor reply to specific comment? I'm sure there will be a lot
> of module users who will be like "this does not work" *1 star rating. How
> can vendor be protected childish/rash comments?

Moderation review is something we will take up after GA release.

3. How long does it take to approve the module by your team?

It should happen in 1-or-2 business day based on the complexity of the
module
and guidelines followed to develop the module. Assistance from the
publisher during
the process of review can speed up.

4. How do you submit updates/new releases to the module, will that take as
> long as #3 ?

You can upload the new package to the listing - that puts the listing to
review state.

5. Will there be like featured modules section? I know suggestions have
> been
> made how the marketplace should look like, but not sure if those will be
> implemented?

Yes - there are some plans to promote the extensions - we will update as it
rolls in.

6. Will modules by vtiger partners show up different in any way?

We are discussing this in context of #5.

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog
<https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki
<http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Main_Page> *I *Forums