[Vtigercrm-developers] Extension Store: On Demand vs Open Source

VTE support at vtigerexperts.com
Wed Jul 23 11:23:32 GMT 2014

That's great news.

Have you addressed the following yet?

1. Do not allow user who did not purchase/started trial to post
comments/rate?
2. Can module vendor reply to specific comment? I'm sure there will be a lot
of module users who will be like "this does not work" *1 star rating. How
can vendor be protected childish/rash comments?
3. How long does it take to approve the module by your team?
4. How do you submit updates/new releases to the module, will that take as
long as #3 ?
5. Will there be like featured modules section? I know suggestions have been
made how the marketplace should look like, but not sure if those will be
implemented?
6. Will modules by vtiger partners show up different in any way?