[Vtigercrm-developers] Extension Store: On Demand vs Open Source

SIAM Translations info at siam-translations.com
Wed Jul 23 12:06:00 GMT 2014

It means GA in two weeks?

Rgds
Andrew

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014, Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com> wrote:

> Extensions store is currently targeted to Opensource and subsequent
> expansion planned.
>
> We expect the extension store to be available in couple of weeks.
>
> Regards,
> Prasad
>
> *Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
> <http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog
> <https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki
> <http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Main_Page> *I *Forums
> <https://discussions.vtiger.com>*I* Website <https://www.vtiger.com/>
>

> On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 6:50 PM, MAGGI Conrado <comaggi at gmail.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','comaggi at gmail.com');>> wrote:
>
>> Hi..
>>
>> A quick question about the extension store: Will be possible to
>> differentiate which modules are valid for each version of vtiger?
>>
>> I just create a new module that doesn't make sense for the on-demand
>> users. Can I publish it in the extension store? A good example is a
>> Quickbooks integration module, this feature is already there in the
>> on-demand but not for the open source users.
>>
>> Also, Any estimate time frame when we can start submitting modules for
>> your consideration and review? I know its hard to say, an honest estimate
>> will be fine for planning purposes
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Conrado

Siam Translations LLP
www.siam-translations.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended for
[Recipient]. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version.