[Vtigercrm-developers] VT61 No SINGLE_Users label

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 06:33:24 GMT 2014

On 14/07/14 06:59, Rishab K wrote:
> Alan,
>
> I found the translation for this label in vtiger.php.As
> <http://vtiger.php.As> per the design if the translation is not found in
> /lang_prefix/Users.php then translation engine will look for the
> translation in /lang_prefix/vtiger.php.
>
> Is there any specific reason we are expecting for the translation to be
> present in Users.php explicitly.

Yes :-)

In my new GeoTools for 6.1 I also support the Users module. If there are
no Users found in the search results, the message "No MODULENAME found .
Create new SINGLE_Modulename" in the template is looking for the
language strings in the module's language file.

> 	{assign var=SINGLE_MODULE value="SINGLE_$LIST_MODULE"}
> 	{if $VIEWNAME == 'noGeoCodes'}
> 	    {vtranslate('LBL_GEOTOOLS_CONGRATS_NO_UNCODED', 'GeoTools')} {vtranslate($LIST_MODULE, $LIST_MODULE)}
> 	{else}
> 	{/if}

I could add a test and code around this specific instance in the
template but it seemed right simply to add the Single_Modulename line to
the appropriate language file?

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk