[Vtigercrm-developers] VT61 No SINGLE_Users label

Rishab K rishab.k at vtiger.com
Mon Jul 14 05:59:44 GMT 2014

Alan,

I found the translation for this label in vtiger.php.As per the design if
the translation is not found in /lang_prefix/Users.php then translation
engine will look for the translation in /lang_prefix/vtiger.php.

Is there any specific reason we are expecting for the translation to be
present in Users.php explicitly.

Let me know if I am missing anything crucial here,so that i can record that
in the trac <http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8142>.