[Vtigercrm-developers] Removed extension install button from vtiger 6.1. SVN 14162?

scott huxley huxleyorama at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 16:39:23 GMT 2014

Frankly as a regular user of vTiger the install option should stay. After
all its only a button. As long as warnings are clear for users the rest is
on them. Trying to hide this feature away is a backward step for users.

What you are really creating is an unfriendly "user" experience. The app
store will be a great addition and success I am sure- but do not forget
about regular users of vTiger.

Regards,
Scott