[Vtigercrm-developers] Removed extension install button from vtiger 6.1. SVN 14162?

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Sun Jul 6 10:58:50 GMT 2014

Still not convinced this is the right way to go. People on shared servers will not have access to the console option in general….
You could argue, it should not be on a shared server or people using shared servers should only use the market but it is limiting to much in my opinion.
Dropping some files via FTP and running a command from the browser could be an alternative?

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting