[Vtigercrm-developers] Mail Scanner Issue - Vtiger 6

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Fri Jan 31 11:50:15 GMT 2014

Prabath,

I wanted to clarify that the issue is indeed related to Timezone. If the
email is stamped with a previous date, since the server is in a lagging
timezone, then there is a chance that the email is skipped.

Vtiger asks for all emails from last scanned date. Lets say that date is
Jan 31st. If a person sent an email from US, where it is still Jan 30th,
and if the server marks it as Jan 30th, then the Email will be skipped.

Note: the Timezone field in Mail Scanner settings is for Timezone of the
IMAP server, not the Vtiger server. If you do not know the IMAP server
timezone, then leave that field blank. That should solve the issue.