[Vtigercrm-developers] Mail Scanner Issue - Vtiger 6

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri Jan 31 10:34:53 GMT 2014

Hai Prabath,

     In MailScanner,when mailbox is set the date when mailbox is configured
is taken as last scanned

    date and every time mailbox is scanned,this gets updated,whenever the
mailbox is scanned,it starts

    the scan, after this last scan date,if last scan information is not
available,then it will pick the time zone

    that is set for the mailbox,during confiuring mailbox,if timezone not
set,then it picks default time zone.

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Prabath Jayathilaka
<jayathilaka at gmail.com>wrote:

> The server is @ America (UTC-6 timezone) and I'm from Sri Lanka (UTC+5.30
> timezone)
>
> The issue is when I sent an email to support email it always create a
> ticket in crm.But when clients (In America with different time zones) sent
> an emails it creates tickets randomly. is this issue with time zone? or any
> other?

With
Best Regards
Uma.S