[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 RC

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Sat Sep 14 02:55:20 UTC 2013

On 13/09/13 22:00, Sreenivas Kanumuru wrote:
> Alan, John,
>
> thanks for the info. We'll study this more closely and update this

Good news :-)

> The thing i am wondering about now is in Thurderbird all IMAP accounts
> belong to the same user. In Vtiger, the IMAP accounts belong to
> different users. Do you see any cause for concern there?

No, I think each account effectively has its own owner with separate
user and password logins. Effectively Thunderbird is one system with
multiple users. Same as vTiger really.

As a non coder I can't really comment, but I really can't see a problem,
and have always wondered why this was never implemented.

And hence why we use Thunderbird, and not the vTiger mail client,
wherever possible..... I don't think we are alone.

B. Rgds
John