[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 RC

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Fri Sep 13 20:00:26 UTC 2013

Alan, John,

thanks for the info. We'll study this more closely and update this thread
next week.

The thing i am wondering about now is in Thurderbird all IMAP accounts
belong to the same user. In Vtiger, the IMAP accounts belong to different
users. Do you see any cause for concern there?

--
Sreenivas Kanumuru
vtiger Team

Direct: +91 96323-55656