[Vtigercrm-developers] Email Notifications

Vikas Jain vikas at vtiger.com
Mon Oct 14 14:29:58 UTC 2013

Mariusz,

One reason why its still there in handler file is workflow does not yet
have the ability to work on fields(uitype 10) modules fields.
Example : Comment added to a HelpDesk record, sending an email to
HelpDesk's "Assigned To" is not possible through workflows.

We have recently upgraded the workflow to handle such operations also we
have move most of it to workflows, so that the users will
have the ability to change the mail contents.

On 7 October 2013 11:58, Mariusz Krzaczkowski <m.krzaczkowski at opensaas.pl>wrote:

> Hi
>
> Why in the latest version of vtiger 6, e-mail notification messages are
> referred to in the files?
>
> Easier to to put all notifications in Workflows and Email Templates.
> Does it have a purpose or just forgot to deal with it?
>
> Example HelpDesk module file HelpDeskHandler.php
>
> *Z poważaniem / Best regards*
>  *Mariusz Krzaczkowski* *
> *
> *m.krzaczkowski at opensaas.pl