[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 Editing Workflows

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:12:35 UTC 2013

Just installed the latest version from Trac.

In the Workflow editor I can edit any of the workflows. But I keep
seeing this message:

"This workflow was created in older look. Conditions created in older
look cannot be edited. You can choose to recreate the conditions, or use
the existing conditions without changing them."

If I choose "Recreate Conditions" I have *no* way of seeing/knowing what
the old conditions were to re-create them...

#Justsaying