[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 Editing Workflows & Listview filters

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:26:16 UTC 2013

On 10/10/13 16:12, Alan Lord wrote:
> Just installed the latest version from Trac.

Also I see that the ability to assign "and/or" between each condition
and choose groups of conditions and and/or them together has changed.

It looks like a loss of flexibility to me - only two condition groups:
One for "And" and the other for "Or"... Same with Listview filters.

Perhaps I've not thought this through properly, but is this new layout
not functionaly equivalent to the design in 5.4.0?

We've used the ability to "bracket" conditions together before on many
occasions. I can;t see how this will be possible in the new layout.

This filter design is the same in Reports as well. Which is even more
serious IMHO.

Al

PS: +1 for being consitent between the various use-cases though :-)