[Vtigercrm-developers] Cross-module View

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Wed Nov 27 08:37:04 GMT 2013

In Vtiger 6, Record Summary View, currently we show only a few related
widgets (example: Opportunities Summary view shows Comments, Contacts,
Documents, Activities, Updates, Key Fields, all without having to click or
scroll if you don't have many entries). Users can edit comments, key fields
activities without leaving the screen. We plan to allow more related
widgets in the modules, and perhaps have a 'Pin to Summary View' button on
the Related tab. We plan to bring this into 6.1

Regards,
Sreenivas