[Vtigercrm-developers] Cross-module View

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:29:55 GMT 2013

Anyone made a complex view (Capable of Detail and Edit) that spans
several related modules?

I'm not really sure I want to go down this route myself but thought I
should ask in case anyone has solved the potential problems..

I'm thinking it's probably going to be easier to write a custom front
end with it's own logic and using the REST API to read/write the data to
and from the CRM.

Essentially our customer has complex data to input and review which
spans about 5 modules (all related in various ways)...

Cheers