[Vtigercrm-developers] Packaging newly created module

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Wed Nov 6 21:39:16 GMT 2013

Hi,

The export process only registers information directly related with the
module. The  related list you are adding is information on the other
module, not yours.
To overcome this add your setRelatedList call in the vtlib_handler()
method of your module's main class.

May I ask why you didn't use our payment module?

Joe
TSolucio