[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 Usability Observation

Appu apparao at vtiger.com
Thu May 16 10:35:51 UTC 2013

Alan,

Thanks for the feedback. We plan to show some indication on the related
tabs to the right to help users identify the tabs that have records. As you
suspected, the reason it is not done yet, is because of the additional db
traffic it will impose. We plan to take this up after some performance
tuning is done.

Regards,
Apparao G

*TEAM*