[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 Usability Observation

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Thu May 16 11:24:42 UTC 2013

Hi Appu,

Thanks for always answering the emails here on the list.

While the answer might seem obvious, I still would want to pitch in:

It would just be a simple matter of having the results (ie. number of
documents, emails, products, etc) cached, so it only is updated when ever
the number of documents, emails, products etc., are changed - which is
probably only rarely.

If you're interested, we can pitch in with a possible patch for this?

:) Christian