[Vtigercrm-developers] "form builder" for vtiger

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Tue Jun 18 14:50:02 UTC 2013

I've done some rudimentary design on building a phone script/wizard over
top of a quick create.  When I get around to prototyping it, it'll probably
manifest as chat bubbles floating next to text entry fields.  The
javascript brain of the thing will determine which chat bubble to show next
based on the current state of the form.  In some ways, it kind of operates
like the jQuery validation plugin; it keeps prompting you to modify the
form until it's satisfied.  Instead of notifying you of all "broken rules"
at once, it will show them to you one at a time in a specified order.