[Vtigercrm-developers] Modified Time On Records V6

Daniel Thompson developingdanny at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 08:11:44 UTC 2013

Hi Adam,

Yes this would be pretty easy to mod using the original module its key and
update.

But this isn't the point as each time a new version of Vtiger comes out
each change that is made to mod would have to be wrote back in.

A simple but relative change should really be in the Base Vtiger release.

Regards

Danny