[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 - Date Time Stamping on Comments

Daniel Thompson developingdanny at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 08:08:07 UTC 2013

Hi Vikas,

Yes,

To keep with metta data model the more data that is configuration can help
fine tune that users way of working even as small as date time stamping
view.

You should be able i.e. in config.inc for example put in a default value
that rights to the userfile, if the user wishes to ignore this.

Regards

Danny