[Vtigercrm-developers] Modified Time On Records V6

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Mon Jun 3 17:12:44 UTC 2013

I don't think I'm quite following you. If a new module comes out, sure you
would have to add the behavior to it (just like ModTracker attaches to new
modules), but event handlers are traditionally written outside of core
vtiger, with a row added to the database via a vtlib function.  I use a ton
of them, and they haven't introduced any problems when merging in a new
version of vtiger.