[Vtigercrm-developers] vt6 versus zf2

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Tue Feb 19 20:35:55 PST 2013

Team,

Thank you for participations on this thread,  I hope you did look at the
wiki documentation that was targeted to capture the changes made:

   - https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Vtiger_6_Developer_Guide
   - https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Vtiger_6_Language_Translation

As said, the code in SVN is under-development, our focus is primarily to
get the Vtiger6 functionality
 working (both module + settings) without disturbing the Vtiger5 runtime.

Vtiger6 module folder structure should be much simpler than what is Vtiger5.
We would be looking at refactoring and remove files which aren't required
anymore.

I hope this cleared the confusions?

Regards,
Prasad