[Vtigercrm-developers] vt6 versus zf2

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Feb 19 14:03:37 PST 2013

It isn't a price to pay for forking, even if you have been playing by
the (scarce) rules it is still a nightmare. I think the biggest problem
is the lack of transparency and knowledge. We have no idea what vtiger
is doing, we have no participation in the changes being made, we don't
even see them coming, all of a sudden you have months worth of work to
understand a whole new set of rules and code base with no real clues as
to where to start or continue. You might just as well start with any
other code base from scratch. That said, we have nothing to reproach, we
are here because we want to, if you don't like it, change it. I'm sure
you'll see that it isn't easy at all.

While we decide and try to keep pace, it does feel good to vent off a
little once in a while  :-)

Joe
TSolucio