[Vtigercrm-developers] Mail scanner failing

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Tue Feb 12 02:53:15 PST 2013

Hy,

With Gmail there is a limitation, i couldn't explain. (It don't look
like an error of vtiger)
If you scan too much labels in one Account, the MailScanner exit with an
error.

You should see this error in your error_log, if you have activate
error_logging.

Stefan

Freelancer at Webdevelopment

*Web*: http://www.stefanwarnat.de