[Vtigercrm-developers] Duplicate array keys in the en_us.lang.js / en_us.lang.php files of vtiger CRM 5.4.0

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 01:16:21 PST 2013

Dear VTIGER Community,

I am checking the Hungarian version language files of vtiger CRM 5.4.0
and comparing them to *en_us* files from the vtiger SVN.

I would like to notice that the released vtiger CRM 5.4.0 contain
several duplicated array keys in every biggest (100 lines or more)
language file.

E.g.:
'ARE_YOU_SURE' or
'CLOSEDATE_CANNOT_BE_EMPTY'
and more others in /include/js/en_us.lang.js

I would like to suggest to correct it in the planned 5.4.x correction
release.
If I can help on it, please let me know.

Kindest regards:
Istvan Holbok