[Vtigercrm-developers] Mail scanner failing

Mark mark at sellingonlinemadesimple.com.au
Tue Feb 12 00:37:46 PST 2013

Hi there,

We're experiencing issues with the mail scanner failing.

We notice that the PID file is not being deleted after scan - so we assume
that the scan is failing and therefore not completing, leaving the PID file
there..

Are there any error logs where we can check to see at which point the mail
scan might be failing?

Is there any other reason the PID file might not be deleted after a scan?
(besides folder permissions)

The scanner is scanning around 20 gmail boxes, so I can't imagine that  is
enough to make it fail.

Our server details are as follows:

LAMP

PHP version: 5.3.10