[Vtigercrm-developers] GeoTools code is up!

salim salim at posibolt.com
Thu Feb 7 00:44:55 PST 2013

Hi Alan,
First off all its a Nice work.keep it up.

Any plan to integrate with vTiger 6.0.0,
I have installed it in 6 as experimental purpose . I can access the Setting
page of Geo-Tool, but not Edit View and all. its just blank in content
section,

Have a look
[image: Inline images 1]

PS: I know its a kinda greedy Que  :P