[Vtigercrm-developers] GeoTools code is up!

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 23:53:01 PST 2013

On 06/02/13 17:02, Joe Bordes wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> I just had a run through the cron job of this extension as you caught us
> updating our own commercial version and the cron was on our To Do list.
> It helped as a template to setup our own cron (thanks).

NP :-)

> I added this SQL command to do it in our cron:
>
> $adb->query('delete vtiger_evvtmap from vtiger_evvtmap join
> vtiger_crmentity on crmid = evvtmapid where deleted = 1');

Thanks, I am still thinking about the best way to deal with deleted
records, will probably use this *and* an event handler. But, as one can
undelete (restore from recycle bin) I am wondering if it is worth doing
at all, until the records are *really* deleted.

> BTW: I had a general look around, looks good. Nice work.

Thanks. It's still very much a moving target; since the initial post
several bugs have been fixed and minor features added - I suggest
checking the repo for commits fairly frequently.

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://libertus.co.uk