[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.0 RC - Extensions Porting Review

Jonathan Sardo sardoj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 20:38:01 GMT 2013

Prasad,

I found some road-blockers, during modules update.
All functions are not implemented in PackageUpdate.php and there are
problems with filters, events et blocks.

For exemple :
1)
- Create a block called BLOCK_A
- Add a field FIELD_1 to BLOCK_A
- Install the module

2)
- Rename BLOCK_A and call it BLOCK_B
- Add a field FIELD_2 to BLOCK_B
- Update the module

Result : Instead to have FIELD_1 and FIELD_2 in BLOCK_B, there are 2 blocks
(FIELD_1 in BLOCK_A and FIELD_2 in BLOCK_B).
Then, blocks sequences are not respected.

Moreover, as I said in a previous email, "Filter All" fields are not
updated.

Regards,

Jonathan SARDO
[image: Images intégrées 5]