[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.0 RC - Extensions Porting Review

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Dec 27 12:28:16 GMT 2013

Stefan,

Vtiger 6 listview provides meta information as part of data-* attributes on
the HTML elements.

The default layout listview - <tr> element records id in the attribute
(data-id) and
each <td> has information about field-name
(fixed<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7880#comment:1>
)

Regards,
Prasad