[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6 DETAILVIEWWIDGET

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Dec 20 03:53:23 GMT 2013

Stefan,

Vtiger 6 provides support for SideBar widgets (on DetailView and ListView)
DETAILVIEWSIDEBARWIDGET and LISTVIEWSIDEBARWIDGET

Example: Google Module registers map to appear on Accounts module detail
view
linktype = DETAILVIEWSIDEBARWIDGET
linkurl = "module=Google&view=Map&mode=showMap&viewtype=detail"

The view controller will be routed to:
Google_Map_View<http://trac.vtiger.com/svn/vtiger/vtigercrm/branches/6.0.0/pkg/vtiger/modules/Google/modules/Google/views/Map.php>
-
the template file<http://trac.vtiger.com/svn/vtiger/vtigercrm/branches/6.0.0/pkg/vtiger/modules/Google/templates/map.tpl>is
fuels in the required resources in this case.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*