[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6 DETAILVIEWWIDGET

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Fri Dec 20 12:04:43 GMT 2013

Hy,

Thanks for quick Reponse.
At the first moment I want to write, this will be not very useful. But I
found a way to automatically open the Sidebar Widgets. Great ;)
(I like the development with vtiger 6.0. All is cleaner. But the
possibilities for Plugins could be better. I think it won't be a hard
change, to allow every LinkType could be extended by Plugins. You already
use array structures for these links. But don't ask the Database for other
Links.)

I found one bug in combination with the field IDs in DetailView. I think
you corrected the Variable and renamed $MODULE with $MODULE_NAME in
Templates . In some cases.
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7870#ticket

I have to say this: My greatest hope was fullfilled. I could attach to
JavaScript Actions of the User. :) THANKS!

Stefan