[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6 DETAILVIEWWIDGET

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Thu Dec 19 17:23:53 GMT 2013

Hy,

I will reopen this thread, becasue the situation didn't change in RC.
Until now the Link "DETAILVIEWWIDGET" Link isn't available for extensions
and there is no chance i see, to insert code into the Complete DetailView
of a record, without hacking of source code, which is no solution for most
of my Customers.
To be compatible with Module Manager the only way to do this, I think, is
to attach code to every page and check if the view of the page is equal to
the view I want. But this will hit the performance.

I don't found any place to insert code, which isn't hardcoded by core
developers, into DetailView.
*Are there any news or changed behaviour about this?* This was a good way
to do lots of different tasks, because I could attach JavaScript to the
DetailView, which enable all functions.

Stefan